Thursday, August 23, 2007

Jetlag strikes hard.

I arrived in Shanghai at 2:40 pm today.

As I cannot fall asleep, I figured I might as well set up a blog for my MBA study time at CEIBS.

When I left Switzerland yesterday evening I heard Marques' Vayamos Companeros on the radio and I thought "gee, fate really has a voice of its own". However, soon after came Nelly Furtado's song All good things come to an end which, personally, I figured was fairly inappropriate and just plain mean...

However, after an eleven hours flight and half an hour of desperatly looking for the award-winning-badly signposted Maglev train at Shanghai airport I instantly knew what Nelly had been talking about: The dorm room I'm writing this in.

No, I will not post any pictures of this place. I'm just not the kind of person who likes to publicly humiliate himself. But then again, you get what you pay for, and I might just have been slightly too thightfisted when booking this place, sharing 10m2 with another student.

No comments: