Monday, October 22, 2007

Internal Affairs

Dear friends,

I know you'd like to read more about what's going on down here. Unfortunately, we've been spammed with group work AND midterm exams, so the whole place has burst into some kind of busy-bee farm.

While I tried to resist peer pressure for as long as possible, spending the full october holiday week vacationing with Ursula finally seems to ask its toll. I really have to focus now, in order not to get left behind.

So please be patient if you don't hear from me until the weekend. We've had to turn in a Marketing paper this morning, and there will be the Statistics midterm on Thursday, the OB midterm on Friday and an Economics quizz Wednesday next week.

To top it all off, MBA office scheduled a compus visit event for this weekend where I'll have to show up and fullfill my ambassador duties. In other words, I'll have to make a happy face, show a big smile, and say that none of us students has a work-life balance problem ;-)

No comments: