Friday, February 1, 2008

Surprise!

Several people among my valued readership have complained that the blog doesn't move anymore. Let me say to all of you that I feel very honoured that my humble blog apparently brings sooo much joy to your (miserable?) lives!

Anyway,
I skipped the last day of class this week to catch a flight back to Switzerland. Let me tell you one thing: Lufthansa sucks. Big time. How can an airline possibly decide to show 2 (in words: TWO) movies during a daytime flight of 12 hours? Would they not have the benefit of hubs close to Switzerland, I'd switched to BA (nice planes, disgusting food), KLM (ouch, that's what I call missing legroom), or Finnair (never tried it, but heard good things only) a long time ago!

Where was I?
Ah, yeah, I went to Switzerland just in time for my mother's 83rd birthday. Surprise! Surprise!
She didn't expect anything like that and was totally blown away when the flower delivery boy in the door turned out to be her own son. I love you mom!

The stay in Switzerland was not all fun, though. Apart from the torture of the long flights, I spent only four days in Switzerland, two of which I used for interviews of stakeholders for my Strategic Management project.

No comments: