Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Time flies...

Today we had the midterm exam for Operations Management and this Friday we'll have the Corporate Finance exam.

It's unbelievable that the second term is already half over... Time really flies!

Tom Callarman (the Operations Management professor) saw me today and said something like "you don't seem to be overly nervous". So I told him that even though I had no clue about the formulas and theory covered in the textbook, I was quite confident since I see operations problems as something that can (and should) be approached by means of logic and common sense - and my IT engineering background certainly helps in this regard.

In any case, both the OM and CF professors are excellent. I could grasp all the essential concepts in class and didn't have to read any textbook to make sense of the material.

No comments: