Monday, March 3, 2008

Life is good

I feel great! Really, I know, it's a long time since I last said something like this, but I feel truly priviliged and happy to be around. Somehow I spent the past few days reflecting on my life a bit, and the past years have been really great!

I've lived in Paris, Aix-en-Provence and now in Shanghai. I've learned French. I have great friends. A lovely girlfriend. I've truly lived my dream by travelling and doing weird things such as working in a restaurant kitchen. Or playing online role playing games. I've had fantastic experiences in my life! Been to so many places. And now I'm living the student life again, learning new things every day!

Yes I did loose a lot of money in the stock market lately - and no, that's not helping my happyness in any way ;-) But this is just a transient glitch, an annomaly that doesn't really impact the real life. And life is what we should all care about. After all we don't have much more than a hundred years to make the most of it.

No comments: