Thursday, April 10, 2008

Don't believe the rumours

Some people have suggested that I might have bled to death, since nothing has happend on this blog for over a month.

Bear with me. I'm not dead yet, although I did catch a sexy James Bond (or Harry Potter)-like scar on my forehead.

The reason it's been quiet is simple: I had two very busy weeks and I piled up a lot of things to write. Then I got visited by Ursula and I spent every single free minute touring the city with her. At the same time we played an Operations Management simulation which run 24x7 for a week, so I was busy managing my virtual factory. And now I got visited by Roli and Herby, so I spend the days in school and the nights in clubs, which simply leaves me neither time nor energy to write.

And yes, I hate blogger for its clumsy interface without real WYSIWYG preview! Since its so buggy and doesn't let me add pictures to articles I've written in the past, I have to do the stuff first-time-right, so I'm not exactly incentivised to quickly type something and then revise it later on. I know it's lame to blame someone else, but I want to make this place look nice, with loads of pics, not just text.

Next week, I'll catch up on the past. Promised.

No comments: