Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Silence of the Lambs

You guys haven't heard from me for more than two weeks now... but you guessed right: The workload has yet again increased drastically. Or maybe I just got tired (like everybody else) and so it simply feels heavier now. In any case, time seems to really fly by now, with little to no opportunities to party or whatever other fun activity (this excludes Halloween, of course).

I've been busy writing my resume, which I needed to apply for an internship. I also have increased my weekly Chinese lessons from 3hrs to 7hrs. All this combined with group projects such as financial statement analysis and individual assignments like writing yet another marketing plan - but this time for business writing class - has basically exterminated any free time at my hands.

I'll try to make up for it next weekend and maybe backdate some stories. We'll see...

Hang in there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooh, more thank lucky to see, that you're alive!