Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The wait is over...

Hi there

I'm back from Switzerland, and jetlag once again makes me write blog entries in the middle of the night. What a pain. For someone like me, who normally falls asleep within 45 seconds or less, lying in bed unable snooze off is a pretty weird experience.

Let's just hope that the snoozing won't delay itself until tomorrow's Corporate Governance and Business Ethics class. That would just be plain unethical.

My three week vacation in Switzerland was a nice experience, although a bit weird, too. Ever felt like an alien in your own country? Somehow it felt familiar, but it wasn't really home anymore. At least for the first week. Also, meeting old friends kind of deteriorated into some kind of marathon. Beer simply doesn't taste the same on a scheduled basis rather than spontaneously after work.

And price levels - oh boy - let me tell you, this place is expensive! CHF 8.50 for a 2dl Perrier in a bar? That's just plain ridiculous! Thanks God Richi volunteered to pay the bill... It would have simply blown my budget!

No comments: